Pyramid cyber is a specialized digital forensic company offering industry best services in computer forensic and investigation which includes disk forensic, cloud forensic and other digital storage media forensic like USB devices, Firewire devices, CD, DVD, Flash drives, Floppy disks etc. Pyramid digital forensic team comprises of core technical and techno-legal background professional carrying years of experience and industry certification in the cyber forensic investigation, and have the experience to solve a variety of cases related to IPR theft, corporate policy violation, child pornography, terrorism, data theft, financial fraud and staking etc. We are using a standard tool to dig into deep of data maintaining chain of custody and standard guidelines. Tools we are using are Forensic Falcon, Access Data FTK, Magnet IEF, WestoneStegohunt etc. for a complete cycle of investigation and reporting.
- Imaging and authentication of digital evidence
- Data indexing, processing and keyword searching.
- Find every file on the computer system, including files that are encrypted, protected by passwords, hidden or deleted, but not yet overwritten
- Ensuring investigations preserved all the information on the computer system without changing or damaging it.
- Recover as much deleted information as possible using applications that can detect and retrieve deleted data.
- Reveal the contents of all hidden files with programs designed to detect the presence of hidden data.
- Decrypt and access protected files.
- Analyze special areas of the computer’s disks, including parts that are normally inaccessible. (In computer terms, unused space on a computer’s drive is called unallocated space. That space could contain files or parts of files that are relevant to the case.)
- Testify in court as an expert witness in computer forensics.
Cell phone forensic is quickly emerging field within the digital forensic, today’s mobile devices are getting smarter, cheaper and more easily available for common daily use. Courtrooms are relying more and more on the information inside a cell phone as vital evidence in cases of all types. Despite that, the practice of mobile phone forensics is still in its relative infancy. Given the pace at which mobile technology grows and the variety of complexities produced by today’s mobile data, forensics examiners Pyramid specialized cell phone forensic services offer a unique solution that best tackle cell phone analysis. Our approach to investigate cell phone is in three folds;
- isolation, and
Which is further followed by?
- Achieve and maintain network isolation (Faraday bag, RF-shielded box, and/or RF-shielded room).
- Thoroughly document the device, noting all the information available. Using photography to support documentation.
- If a SIM card is in place, remove, read, and image the SIM card.
- Clone the SIM card.
- Physical/logical extraction of the cell device.
- Analyze/review/keyword search of parsed data from physical/logical extraction.
- Carve raw image for various file types or strings of data.
- Report of findings.